This easy asian style pork sandwich makes a great, lunch or casual dinner. It’s easy to throw together, and is a definite crowd pleaser.
Asian-Style Pork Sandwich
Write a review
- 4 thin pork chops
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chooped ginger
- 1 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 4 radishes thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN SWEET CHILI SAUCE
- 1 long baguette
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro leaves
- Mix together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic and ginger. Pour over pork chops and allow to marinate minimum 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, soak carrots, and radishes in rice wine vinegar, to pickle.
- When ready, heat grill to medium high heat and sear pork chops on both sides until cooked.
- Cut the baguette into 4 pieces and spread with mayoon each half. Layer with cooked pork, TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN SWEET CHILI SAUCE, cucumbers, pickled vegetables, and cilantro.
Taste of the Okanagan Specialty Foods http://tasteoftheokanagan.com/recipes/