This is such an easy recipe. It comes together in just minutes, but looks absolutely decadent. It makes a nice start to a light lunch or elegant dinner party and works great for spring or summer dinning.
Crab Stuffed Avocados
Write a review
- 2 cans of lump crab meat (or 1 cup cooked fresh crab)
- 1/4 cup of cooked corn
- 1/4 cup of diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup of sliced green onions
- 1/2 of a jalapeno finely diced
- 2 tablespoons TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN LEMON DILL VINAIGRETTE (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts
- TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN MAGIC SEASONING
- Mix together the drained crab, red pepper, corn, green onions and jalapeno.
- Dress with Taste of the TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN LEMON DILL VINAIGRETTE taste and more if needed.
- Slice the avocados in half. Peel and deseed.
- Spoon crab mixture into halved avocados.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN MAGIC SEASONING
- Crab mixture can be made 4-6 hours ahead and chilled until ready to serve.
Taste of the Okanagan Specialty Foods http://tasteoftheokanagan.com/recipes/