This salad couldn’t be easier and is a great addition to any Asian themed meal. The crisp cucumber and cleansing ginger help cool the fiery flavors of chili-driven dishes, and the refreshing mint helps perk up the whole dish.
Cucumber Mint Salad with Matcha Green Tea & Ginger Dressing
Write a review
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 3 tbsp TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN MATCHA GREEN TEA & GINGER SALAD DRESSING
- Sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds
- Dried chili flakes to taste (optional)
- Julienne cucumbers into spaghetti like strips with a julienne peeler.
- In a sieve sprinkle cucumbers with salt and let chill in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- In bowl, toss cucumbers with onions, mint & TASTE OF THE OKANAGA MATCHA GREEN TEA & GINGER SALAD DRESSING
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and for an extra little kick dried chili flakes
- You can find julienne peelers in most grocery or kitchen stores, or even online. Check out Amazon.ca
Taste of the Okanagan Specialty Foods http://tasteoftheokanagan.com/recipes/