These fruit filled crepes are a great ending to any meal, or even a special treat for brunch. Use fresh fruit of the season and top with either our Booze N Berry Sauce or our Cranberry Cabernet Chocolate Sauce.
Fruit Filled Crepes
Write a review
1 hr 25 min
1 hr 25 min
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tblsp. Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tblsp. Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- Sliced strawberries, peaches, raspberries, blueberries or any combination of fresh fruit in season.
- Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)
- TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN BOOZE N BERRY SAUCE or CRANBERRY CABERNET CHOCOLATE SAUCE.
- In a large bowl, food processor or blender, combine all the crepe ingredients and blend one minute until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. (Stir before cooking.)
- Heat a 7"-8" skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brush pan with butter before cooking each crepe.
- Pour ¼ cup of the batter into the pan, tilting the pan so the batter completely covers the bottom of the pan.
- Cook about 1 minute or until lightly browned and turn to cook the other side.
- Stack crepes as they are cooked. Use immediately or place wax or parchment paper between crepes, wrap airtight and freeze for up to 2 months.
- Place one crepe on a plate.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup fruit in center of each crepe.
- Fold bottom edge of crepe (closest to you) over fruit; fold in both sides of crepe over fruit. Arrange, seam sides down, on plates, and top with your choice of either TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN BOOZE N BERRY SAUCE or CRANBERRY CABERNET CHOCOLATE SAUCE.
Taste of the Okanagan Specialty Foods http://tasteoftheokanagan.com/recipes/