With only 4 ingredients, these Olive Tapenade Cheese Twists are beyond easy. They are quick to make and even quicker to eat! Serve them at your next gathering and watch them disappear.
Olive Tapenade Cheese Twists
Write a review
- 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN OLIVE TAPENADE
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Roll thawed puff pastry into a thin rectangle.
- Spread tapenade thinly over one half (try to keep the liquid to a minimum). Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Brush other half with beaten egg and fold over tapenade. Press down, then cut the pastry into 2 cm thick strips.
- Twist each strip and place on a lined baking sheet. Brush with a little egg and bake for 18-20 mins until the twists are golden and crisp.
- Cool on a wire rack and serve.
Taste of the Okanagan Specialty Foods http://tasteoftheokanagan.com/recipes/