These savoury little bites make a great appetizer for a big crowd. They are delicious when served warm, straight out of the oven, but are still great when served at room temperature. I made them in a mini-muffin tin, but you could make them a little larger and they’d make a great brunch dish.
- 2 Italian Sausage Links
- 1 can Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN ORCHARD CHUTNEY
- 100g shredded Havarti Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove sausage from casings and fry until cooked.
- While sausage is cooking, open can of cresent rolls and unroll. Do not seperate, instead pinch the seams together, to form one rectangle. Cut rectangle into 24 small squares (they don't need to be exact). Line each cup of 2 mini-muffin pans with pastry squares.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN ORCHARD CHUTNEY to each muffin cup. Top with cooked sausage and a sprinkle of grated cheese.
- Bake sausage puffs for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.