This mother’s day treat your mom to the best breakfast ever… one she didn’t have to make her self! Try this decadent stuffed french toast made easy with our delicious Booze n’ Berry Sauce and your mom will think she woke up in a 5-star B&B.
Booze n' Berry Stuffed French Toast
Write a review
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN BOOZE N' BERRY SAUCE
- 12 slices white bread
- Butter, for cooking
- Maple syrup & Confectioners' sugar, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon. Spread the cream cheese on half of the bread slices and top with TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN BOOZE N' BERRY SAUCE. Top with the remaining 6 bread slices and press around the edges to seal.
- Melt butter on a griddle over medium-low heat. Dip the sandwiches in the egg mixture for a few seconds on each side. Cook the sandwiches until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve with maple syrup, and TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN BOOZE N' BERRY SAUCE.
Taste of the Okanagan Specialty Foods http://tasteoftheokanagan.com/recipes/