Are you on track with your new years resolution? Try this easy greek salad which is loaded with antioxidants and healthy fats. Serve along side some lean protein, or add some grilled chicken for a satisfying main dish.
Easy Greek Salad
Write a review
For the Salad
- 4 whole Ripe Tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 whole Cucumber, peeled, and diced into large chunks
- 1/2 whole Red Onion, sliced very thin
- 1 large handful of mixed baby greens
- 1 handful of mixed olives including Kalamata
- 200g block of Feta Cheese
For the Dressing
- 3 tablespoons good quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN GAGA FOR GREEK SEASONING
- Add chopped tomatoes, cucumber chunks, onion slices, olives, mixed baby greens and half the feta to a large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar and TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN GAGA FOR GREEK SEASONING in a bowl. Whisk together until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients. Toss with tongs or clean hands. Just before serving, top with remaining feta.
Taste of the Okanagan Specialty Foods http://tasteoftheokanagan.com/recipes/