Crisp on the outside, marshmallowy soft on the inside, piled high with whipped cream, berries, almonds, chocolate shavings, and of course our delicious Booze n’ Berry Sauce. These mini pavlovas make an easy yet impressive dessert.
Booze N' Berry Pavlovas
Write a review
1 hr 45 min
1 hr 45 min
For the Pavlovas
- 6 egg whites, room temperature
- 1.5 cups white sugar
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 2 Tbsp TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN BOOZE N' BERRY SAUCE
- 1/2 Tbsp vanilla extract
For the topping
- 2 Cups Whipped Cream
- 1/2 Cup TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN BOOZE N' BERRY SAUCE
- 3 Cups of Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup of Sliced Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Shaved Dark Chocolate
- Preheat the Oven to 225 °F with the rack in the center of the oven. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your stand mixer, beat 6 egg whites on high speed 1 minute until soft peaks form.
- With mixer on, gradually add 1 1/2 cups sugar and beat for 10 minutes on high speed, or until stiff peaks form. The mixture will be smooth and glossy.
- Use a spatula to quickly fold in TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN BOOZE N' BERRY SAUCE and vanilla extract, then fold in corn starch and mix until well blended.
- Spoon meringue onto the parchment paper and make a small indent the center with a spoon to allow room for cream.
- Bake at 225˚ for 1 hour and 15 minutes then turn oven off and without opening the door, let meringue in the hot oven another 30 minutes.
- Transfer the pavlovas with the parchment paper onto a rack and allow them to cool to room temp.
- Once cool, you can top them with whipped cream, TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN BOOZE N' BERRY SAUCE, fruit, almonds and chocolate.
Taste of the Okanagan Specialty Foods http://tasteoftheokanagan.com/recipes/