Chicken Triangles make a perfect appetizer for a cocktail party or serve with a salad as part of a main meal. These delicious filled phyllo triangles are full of flavor, thanks to a little help from our Dill-icious Herb Blend. Try them with a side of Dill-icious Dip as well.
- 2 tsp. Butter
- 1/2 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 1 Tbsp. Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN DILL-ICIOUS SEASONING MIX
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 Cups Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Plain Yogurt
- Phyllo Pastry Thawed about 1/3 of package
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add onion and celery and cook until soft. Add flour, TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN DILL-ICIOUS SEASONING MIX and salt. Stir for 1 minute. Add chicken broth and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chicken, sour cream and yogurt.
- To make triangles, unroll phyllo and lay flat. (Keep the unused phyllo wrapped in a dampened towel) Cut a 2″ wide strip. Brush the strip with butter and place 1 tsp of filling in the bottom corner and fold corner to corner (flag fashion) using entire strip.
- Brush all triangles with butter and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with Dill-icious Dip!