This recipe is PERFECT for the holidays! Packed with delicious seasonal flavour, this appetizer is absolutely delicious and super simple to make! It will quickly become a new favourite!
- 8 oz block of cream cheese softened
- 200 g sharp cheddar shredded
- 60 g blue cheese
- 1/3 cup TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN CRANBERRY JALAPENO JELLY
- 150 g mixed cranberry trail mix roughly chopped (check your local bulk store, or mix pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cashews, and dried cranberries together to make your own)
- I like to make this in a food processor, but if you don’t have one you can absolutely do it by hand, just make sure your cream cheese and blue cheese are at room temperature and soft before you begin. Simply mix all three cheeses along with the TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN CRANBERRY JALAPENO JELLY together until it’s evenly combined.
- Form the mixture into a ball shape and refridgerate it for about an hour.
- Meanwhile, toast the trail mix in a dry skillet for a couple of minutes to bring out the nutty flavour.
- Then roll the chilled cheeseball around in the trail mix to completely coat the outside of the ball.