This recipe is PERFECT for the holidays! Packed with delicious seasonal flavour, this appetizer is absolutely delicious and super simple to make! It will quickly become a new favourite!
- 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 200g sharp cheddar, shredded
- 60g blue cheese
- 1/3 cup TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN CRANBERRY JALAPENO JELLY
- 150g mixed cranberry trail mix, roughly chopped (check your local bulk store, or mix pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cashews, and dried cranberries together to make your own)
- I like to make this in a food processor, but if you don’t have one you can absolutely do it by hand, just make sure your cream cheese and blue cheese are at room temperature and soft before you begin. Simply mix all three cheeses along with the TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN CRANBERRY JALAPENO JELLY together until it’s evenly combined. Form the mixture into a ball shape and then roll it around in the trail mix to completely coat the outside of the ball. I like to toast the trail mix in a dry skillet for a couple of minutes to bring out the nutty flavour. Just remember to let it cool before you roll the cheese in it.