This cooler weather has us craving comfort foods. Those easy dishes you can just throw in the slow cooker and forget about. Pulled pork is one of our go-to’s!
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (about 4-5lbs)
- 1 bottle Taste of the Okanagan’s Pulled Pork Sauce
- Apple Coleslaw (Stay tuned for the recipe)
- Season the pork shoulder with salt & pepper and place in your slow cooker.
- Dump the bottle of Taste of the Okanagan Pulled Pork Sauce on top.
- Cover and cook until the pork is fork tender, about 6 to 8 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker, and shred the meat using two forks.
- Skim the fat from the liquid left in the slow cooker. Return the shredded pork and stir the meat into the juices.
- Add pork to toasted buns and top with Apple Coleslaw (Stay tuned for the recipe)