This cooler weather has us craving comfort foods. Those easy dishes you can just throw in the slow cooker and forget about. Pulled pork is one of our go-to’s! Make this easy pulled pork in your slowcooker or oven. Simply add our Pulled Pork Sauce to your pork butt and you’ll have dinner ready when you get home.
And don’t forget about our quick Apple Cabbage Slaw… the perfect way to top off these sandwiches.
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (about 4-5lbs)
- 1 bottle Taste of the Okanagan’s Pulled Pork Sauce
- Apple Coleslaw (Stay tuned for the recipe)
- Season the pork shoulder with salt & pepper and place in your slow cooker.
- Dump the bottle of Taste of the Okanagan Pulled Pork Sauce on top.
- Cover and cook until the pork is fork tender, about 6 to 8 hours on high or 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Remove the roast from the slow cooker, and shred the meat using two forks.
- Skim the fat from the liquid left in the slow cooker. Return the shredded pork and stir the meat into the juices.
- Add pork to toasted buns and top with Apple Coleslaw (Stay tuned for the recipe)