These crispy bite sized tacos are a perfect addition to pretty much any party. I mean who doesn’t love mini versions of your favourite foods? Try them for Cinco De Mayo, your next game day, or even a pot luck or bbq. They’re almost as easy to make as they are to eat!
Mini Shrimp Tacos
- 12 Medium Shrimp
- 2 tbsp Taste of the Okanagan South of the Border Seasoning
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 12 Tostitos Scoops or small tortilla chips
For the Crema
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Taste of the Okanagan South of the Border Seasoning
For the Slaw
- 1/2 cup Cabbage thinly sliced green or red
- 2 tbsp Carrot finely grated
- 2 tbsp Red Onion finely diced
- 1 tbsp Chopped Cilantro optional
- 1/4 cup Taste of the Okanagan Fiesta Pear Salsa
- Mix thinly sliced cabbage, carrots, onion and cilantro together in a bowl. Toss with Taste of the Okanagan Fiesta Pear Salsa. Set aside.
- Mix sour cream and Taste of the Okanagan South of the Border Seasoning together. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saute pan. Toss shrimp with Taste of the Okanagan South of the Border Seasoning, and add to pan. Saute until shrimp turn pink. This should only take a couple of minutes, be careful not to over cook.
- To assembleFind 12 of the best tortilla scoops and lay on a tray. Top each one with a little bit of slaw, one shrimp and a dollop of crema. Garnish with cilantro and serve.