Looking for a summer side dish that’s easy and beautiful. Look no further than these Grilled Vegetable Stacks. Marinated in Taste of the Okanagan Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette, then grilled for a couple of minutes, these colourful stacks come together in a snap and make an elegant starter or side.
Pulled Pork Canapés
For the Pork
- 1.5 kg 3lbs pork shoulder
- 1 bottle TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN PULLED PORK SAUCE
For the slaw
- 1 bag pre-shredded coleslaw or feel free to make your own
- TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN APPLE CHUTNEY
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Olive Oil
- Cilantro optional
- Apple Chips
- Put your pork shoulder in a crockpot and pour the bottle of TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN PULLED PORK SAUCE over top. Set it high and let it cook for about 6 hours.
- When you are ready to serve, mix 2 parts TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN APPLE CHUTNEY with 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar and 1 Part Olive oil and toss with the bag of coleslaw.
- Lay out your apple chips on a serving platter. Top with a small amount of pulled pork, followed by some of the slaw.
- Garnish with a cilantro leaf (optional) and serve.