Summer has arrived and you know what that means… Strawberry Season! This twist on a old favourite swaps tomatoes for fresh-from-the-market strawberries. Paired with our Cranberry Strawberry Vinaigrette, made with balsamic vinegar, this salad is super quick to put together and makes a refreshing side to grilled chicken or other light summer meals.
Strawberry Caprese Salad
- 4 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls
- TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN CRANBERRY STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE
- Slice strawberries and arrange on a plate.
- Sprinkle with the basil, and add the mozzarella balls.
- Top with TASTE OF THE OKANAGAN CRANBERRY STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE.