Have you ever grilled your peaches? 🍑 We’re making the most of the last few days of summer, and of course peach season with this easy BBQ recipe!
Peach Chipotle Chicken with Grilled Peaches
- 3 ripe peaches washed and cut into quarters
- 1 whole chicken or your fav pieces, eg. Thighs, drumsticks, breasts
- Taste of the Okanagan Peach Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- Preheat your grill to medium-high
- Season your chicken pieces with salt and pepper and place on the grill. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 15-20 minutes, turning once or twice and brushing with Taste of the Okanagan Peach Chipotle BBQ Sauce during the last 2 minutes of grilling.
- Brush peaches with a little oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill peaches until slightly charred, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add chicken and peaches to a large serving dish and garnish with cilantro and limes.